0 Cart
Sign In Join

My Account

Return Policy

We pride ourselves in carrying high quality items and we hope that you will be pleased with your order. Nevertheless, rest assured that you can return anything except personalized or edible items for any reason or no reason. We want you to be 100% happy with your shopping at NyFifth.ca!

Due to the nature of different products and the location of our warehouses, NyFifth offers different return policies towards each category of products. Before initiate an exchange or return, please read the following instruction first.

To start the process, please log into your account and enter the designated order, then click on “Need to return this product” next to the item(s) that you want to return.

Fashions & Apparel

We do not provide exchanges on apparel. If you do not need or like an item, you would have to setup a return and then a new order would have to be placed for the item you like.

If you would like to return an apparel item, please log into your account and enter the designated order, then click on “Need to return this product” next to the item(s) that you want to return. A Return Authorization Number (RA#) will be emailed to you along with the step-by-step return instructions within 1-2 business days upon the return request is initiated.

*Please note, we do not refund on shipping. If you order contained the free shipping promotion, you will be charged back for the shipping of the items that were sent to you and are now returning. Standard 10-15% restocking fee MAY apply.

Electronics, Gadgets & Accessories, Toys & Hobbies

Without Quality Issues:

These products with no quality issues are eligible for a refund of 65% of the item's price within 7 days of receiving your order. The remaining 35% will be kept as a restocking fee. The price of any items or accessories lost during the return process will also be deducted from the refund.

Quality Issues:

These products with quality issues are eligible for a full refund or exchange within 7 days of delivery to the customer, once Customer Service has confirmed the product was not damaged on purpose. When requesting the refund, please be ready to provide Customer Service with photographs clearly showing any issues related to manufacturing, include malfunctioning buttons and damage to the motherboard, screen or accessories.

Cancellation Policy:

These products can be cancelled for a full refund up until shipment.

Wedding & Dresses

Please contact our customer service for more information about cancel/return this category of products when you customize your order.

For your protection, we suggest all returns be sent back by a traceable carrier. Ensure that the item is in its original condition (including: packaging, manuals, warranties, accessories, security seals, etc., and shrink wrap where applicable). Your form of payment will be credited after NyFifth has received and inspected the returned merchandise. For all the orders, we will reimburse you the full order amount less the original shipping cost less the re-stocking fee that may apply. Please allow us 14 days from the time we receive your item to process your return.

NyFifth.ca assumes no Responsibility for lost, damaged merchandise as circumstances beyond our control such as local mail procedures, customs, theft, or other circumstances could in rare instances inhibit the arrival of your package.

      BizRate Customer Certified Free Domestic Shipping Over $200 For Blank Apparel Online Package Tracking

Sign Up for Exclusives

Be the first to know about exclusive sales,
coupons and more.